ALD/ALE 2020 Virtual Meeting Overview
The AVS 20th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD 2020) featuring the 7th International Atomic Layer Etching Workshop (ALE 2020) will be adapted into a Virtual Meeting comprised of Live and On Demand Sessions. The pre-registration deadline is June 25, 2020.
The ALD/ALE 2020 Virtual Meeting will kick off on Monday, June 29, 2020, with a FREE (registration required) live Plenary & ALD Innovator Award Session. Following the announcement of the ALD 2020 Awardee there will be a series of plenary and invited talks.
Paid attendees will also be able to participate in the Tuesday, June 30, 2020 and Wednesday, July 1, 2020, Technical & Poster Sessions. The live sessions will feature invited and student awards talks. Each Live Session will offer live Q&A following each presentation. After each day’s live sessions, we also invite attendees to view the pre-recorded Technical & Poster Sessions On Demand. Posters will be a mix of pre-recorded (video or audio) talks and/or PDF files.
Attendees may also register for the Tutorial that is being held live over a two-day period (Tuesday, June 30-Wednesday, July 1). The Tutorial will feature three speakers each day with a live question and answer period where your chat questions can be answered. The Tutorial Sessions will be recorded and placed On Demand for those who paid for them until July 31, 2020.
ALD/ALE 2020 Virtual Meeting Highlights
- Live Daily Session with Plenary and Invited Speakers with Q&A Chat
- Live Announcement of the AVS ALD Innovator & JVST Best Paper Award
- Live Two-Day Tutorial with Academic and Industry Experts with Q&A Chat
- Live Student Awards Presentations with Q&A Chat and an Awards Presentation
- Live Virtual Sponsor Rooms
- On Demand Poster Sessions with a Mix of Pre-recorded (Video or Audio) Talks and/or PDF files
- On Demand Sessions Available Through July 2021
ALD Program Chairs
Christophe Detavernier (Ghent University, Belgium)
Jolien Dendooven (Ghent University, Belgium)
Paul Poodt (TNO/Holst Center, The Netherlands)
ALE Program Chairs
Erwin Kessels (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
Harm Knoops (Oxford Instruments, The Netherlands)
Jean-Francois de Marneffe (imec, Belgium)